High pressure pump - 3150 Series
3 plungers 150 HP (110 Kw)
(version 3150 A02)
- Input shaft left (I) or right viewable from the head.
- Auxiliary P.T.O. shaft on opposite side.
- Internal gear box with reduction 2,963 in 3150 body type. Red. 3,652 in 3150R type.
- Internal oil pressure lubrication. 3150 E / 3150R E Body type.
- Stroke: 95 mm.
- Ceramic plungers.
- High pressure A head made of spheroidal cast iron or stainless steel.
- Low pressure to high volume B head made of spheroidal cast iron or stainless steel.
- Internal parts in contact with the liquid made of resistant corrosion materials.
- Several pressure regulator valves and outlet nipples.
( version A02 N2)