Noozle sewer root cutter O'Brien
This heavy-duty, municipal-grade root cutter delivers the power you need for your biggest jobs. Durable and durable helical blades are heat treated and are available in tube sizes from 100 to 400mm.
Turn your high-pressure system into a high-powered sewage cleaning system. Robust O'brien root drills use hydraulic power to cut and root roots and debris faster than other systems.
Available for pipes from 100 to 400 mm in diameter and with flow rates from 132 to 227 liters / minute.
- 137 Bar operating pressure
- 132 - 227 L flow rate
- Self-propelled with removable, quick-change skids
- Instant-lube fitting allows easy lubrication without disassembly
- Cutting blades come in 6 sizes, so you can customize the blade to individual jobs
- Spiral saw cutters are a full-circle design with teeth on both sides of blade for cutting while moving forward and back
- Dedicated toolbox
- Patented design
- Pipe Sizes: 100 - 400 mm diameter
- Weight: 8,6 Kg